Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Wee Man is now 4 months old!. . .

I can't believe it!!


What a crazy 4 months it has been, that I wouldn't change for anything, bar maybe a day here or there, Why?

1. I have had moments when I wish that it was still just me. {Mean I know, only for the ease of it really, ie when it is late in the evening all I want is chocolate and I can't just jump in the car and go get some. (did I mention my husband works away?)}

2. Oh and the days that I wish I could sleep ALL day!

3. and feeding myself . . . is it to much to ask for a HOT cup of tea or dinner on time!

I have adjusted now to all of this ^ and he is only going to be little for such a small amount of time so I am treasuring it. He is the best baby that I could have asked for. {Does this mean I am in for it next time?} He has the nicest nature, is a cruiser and always has a smile!

Here are a few of my favourite pics from the last 4 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment